Shop on our website to collect Loyalty Points on every purchase, and then you can redeem these on your next order. It’s that simple
What is out Loyalty Points scheme?
The DIY E Liquids Loyalty Point scheme is a way to say thank you to our loyal customers; simply put, you can now earn points for every order you place, and then redeem them for discounts on future purchases.
How do join the DIY E Liquids Loyalty Points scheme?
You can join our Loyalty Points scheme and receive 200 FREE welcome points by creating an account with us.
Then you can earn 5 loyalty points for every £1 you spend with us, as long as you are logged into your account.
If you are a new customer, you can create an account during checkout, or you can visit the following link:
If you are an existing customer, you can login and view your Loyalty Points from your account dashboard:
DIY E Liquids Loyalty Points Conditions:
- You must have an account to earn Loyalty Points.
- Loyalty Points are earned based on the amount you spend on the Website from the date you become a DIY E Liquids account holder.
- Loyalty points will be issued once your order, which qualify for Loyalty point, have been dispatched. An email notification will be sent when the balance of your Loyalty Points changes.
- In order to start redeeming points, you must have at least 1000 Loyalty Points.
- For every £1 spent you will receive 5 points, which is the equivalent to £0.025.
- When eligible, you may redeem up to 100% of the value of an order using your Loyalty Points.
- We reserve the right to change the Loyalty Points rates, and without notice. Changes to these rates will be published on this page.
- DIY E Liquids Loyalty Points are non-transferable.
- DIY E Liquids Loyalty Points have no cash value.
- Returns / Cancellations of orders using Loyalty Points are subject to our normal returns policy.
- If an order is returned or cancelled in full, any Loyalty Points earned for the order will be deducted from your balance. If an order is partially returned or cancelled, the Loyalty Points earned from the cancelled or returned items will be deducted from your balance.
- Your points will expire after 12 months, from the date that you received them, if not used.